- Job Opportunity for Nursing Education Consultant - PDF
- Board Meetings
- Consumer Complaint Act of 1997
- Contact Us
- Decisions Pending and Opportunity for Public Participation
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Disciplinary Guidelines
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Join Our Email List
- License Fingerprint FAQ
- Mandatory Reporting
- NCSBN - Recruiting NCLEX Item Development Volunteers
- Online License Verification
- PRN Newsletter
California Psychiatric Technician Program
Licensure Examination Pass Rates
The California approved psychiatric technician programs with corresponding licensure examination pass rates are listed below. For more detailed information on a specific school, contact the school directly.
Pursuant to the California Education Code, Section 94816, schools are required by law to disclose the passage rates of their "graduates in the program for the most recent calendar year that ended no less than six months prior to the date of disclosure on any licensure or certificate examination required by the state."
Because the state licensing test is provided "on demand" throughout the year, the Board statistics listed below include applicants who may have graduated from prior classes other than the most recent calendar year. The Board is not reporting the pass rates of only the most recent graduating class. Therefore, the Board pass rates reported here may not correspond to the passage rates reported by the programs.
Psychiatric Technician Programs
A list of Vocational Nursing Pass Rates.