- Job Opportunity for Nursing Education Consultant - PDF
- Board Meetings
- Consumer Complaint Act of 1997
- Contact Us
- Decisions Pending and Opportunity for Public Participation
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Disciplinary Guidelines
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Join Our Email List
- License Fingerprint FAQ
- Mandatory Reporting
- NCSBN - Recruiting NCLEX Item Development Volunteers
- Online License Verification
- PRN Newsletter
How To Contact Us
The Board's hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Board's office is closed on weekends and State Holidays.
Board's Mailing AddressBoard of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians
2535 Capitol Oaks Drive
Sacramento, CA 95833
To file a complaint against an LVN or PT, contact the Enforcement Division at (916) 263-7827; FAX (916) 263-7857.
LVN Examination & Licensing Division
For information and questions about applications, examinations or the status of an LVN license, contact the Examination and Licensing Division at
(916) 576-3481; FAX (916) 263-7855.
PT Examination & Licensing Division
For information and questions about applications, examinations or the status of a PT license, contact the PT Division at (916) 263-7830; FAX (916) 263-7855.
LVN or PT Scope of Practice
If you have questions about vocational nursing or psychiatric technician schools, or about the LVN or PT scope of practice, contact the Education Division at (916) 263-7843; FAX (916) 263-7866.