- Board Meetings
- Consumer Complaint Act of 1997
- Contact Us
- Decisions Pending and Opportunity for Public Participation
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Disciplinary Guidelines
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job Opportunity for Nursing Education Consultant - PDF
- Join Our Email List
- License Fingerprint FAQ
- Mandatory Reporting
- NCSBN - Recruiting NCLEX Item Development Volunteers
- Online License Verification
- PRN Newsletter
- Browser Compatibility
- This site is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5 and 6 or Netscape Navigator or Communicator version 4 with a minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600.
- Beta versions of web browsers are not supported.
- Other browsers such as WebTV are not officially supported but are generally functional with this website.
- Netscape's version 6 web browser is currently not supported due to compatibility issues.
- Use landscape mode to print wide pages.
- Use a left and right margin of "0" inches with Netscape 4 in order to "fit to page" without having to print in landscape mode.
- Adobe Acrobat PDF Files
- Please refer to our Adobe PDF Help Section.
- If you are visually impaired and are trying to view a PDF form using assistive technology, learn how to configure Adobe Reader to work with the assistive technology you use and obtain greater access to PDF files. For more information please visit the Accessibility Resource Center
If you would like to notify us of technical difficulties while using this web site, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.